It’s hard to find genuine connection and purpose in high school. Burnout, loneliness, and hopelessness are feelings that almost all students experience, which can often leave them wondering if there’s more to life than the things they’re experiencing.
Sundays at 6:00pm-8:00pm
Leading students into a strong faith
It's our mission to lead high school students to take OWNERSHIP of their faith through a life-changing and Christ-centered community.
This community will not only support them, but it will encourage them to seek Jesus, serve others, and share the Gospel throughout the four years they’re in high school.
What's Happening in Edge
- High School Service every Sunday from 6:00–8:00pm
- December 3 – “Welcome to the Neighborhood”
- December 10 – “Welcome to the Neighborhood”
- December 17 – Edge Christmas Dinner
- December 24 – No Edge – CAV Christmas Eve Services 10:00am, 11:30am, 3:30pm, 5:00pm, 6:30pm
- December 31 – No Edge
- January 3-5, 2024 – Passion Conference (Seniors)
- February 16-18, 2024 – Walking Wisely Weekend
What to Expect
Edge High School Sunday services are designed to welcome students into a safe and inviting environment where they can meet others where they are and participate in high-energy, authentic community. Through games, music, engaging messages, and genuine small group discussions, our students begin to establish a strong foundation on which they can confidently build their faith.
- Make sure they show up and keep showing up! Consistency is key to ensuring your student gets connected and feels engaged. Make sure your student participates in events like Walking Wisely, camp, and other weekly events as they come up. These events are not only fun but a great way to get to know your small group better and feel more invested in the group. We also encourage our students to stay connected with their small groups through group messaging on Group Me.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, make sure we have the most up-to-date contact information for you (i.e.: email, cell phone, etc.), and Join the Crew! There are lots of ways for parents to stay involved and be a part of their student’s spiritual growth while still giving them the room they need to grow in their faith and establish strong relationships.
- Our small group leaders are incredible individuals passionate about serving our students and helping them to build a strong faith that will carry them beyond high school. Our small group leaders commit to walking with your student through every stage of high school, offering guidance and support and being a confidante and trusted mentor. You can find out more about your student’s leaders at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to get to know, and partner with, your student’s leaders to provide your student with firm support from all sides.
CAV High School Leaders
Student Ministry Director
Student Ministry Crew Associate Director
Student Ministry Coordinator
Student Ministry Intern
Student Ministry Intern
Student Ministry Guest Services Coordinator
9th Grade Girls Small Group Leaders
9th Grade Boys Small Group Leaders
10th Grade Girls Small Group Leaders
10th Grade Boys Small Group Leaders
11th Grade Girls Small Group Leaders
11th Grade Boys Small Group Leaders
12th Grade Girls Small Group Leaders
12th Grade Boys Small Group Leaders